Last Updated on May 10, 2021 by Content
Patient with ADD diagnosis Cannot focus on the different task which is normal to others? Do you take more time to do a routine job? If this is the situation with you, “you have difficulty focusing on normal or even easy tasks which are according to your profession or skills, but you keep still yourself while others complete the projects on time,” is due to a disorder called Attention Deficit Disorder, or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder ADD/ADHD. ADHD is the approved psychiatric terminology for the disorder, irrespective of whether an individual exhibits hyperactivity signs. ADD diagnosis has now become a term that commonly refers to unobservant ADHD, which manifests as signs such as disorganization, loss of concentration, and inattentiveness. You may have used the words ADD and ADHD used interchangeably. ADD diagnosis and ADHD are the same condition; it’s just that ADHD has had many name changes over the past three decades.
This ADD diagnosis is reversible, and there are various methods available for the treatment of this ADD diagnosis. These methods are categorized into two ways first is the prescription of medics, and the second is the proper therapy after diagnosis. Here in this piece of writing are will properly study and analyze the pros and cons of the above two methods.
The first method is a direct and shortcut known for the treatment of ADD diagnosis/ADHD. Using different tablets and pills, which I will mention later, can be a shortcut to the treatment. You can focus on the projects for a shorter period, and then you need to take another dose, either prescribed or not, by the psychiatrist. This method can lead to abuse of the drugs in ADD diagnosis. You know who an addicted person is! He or she cannot focus on daily routine works, can not enjoy the sweetness of life, becomes inactive in societal life, and the list goes on.
Although all drugs recommended for the treatment of ADD diagnosis/ADHD are not stimulants, many are considered from the category of stimulant drugs.
The Following Drugs Are Known Explicitly as The Better Treatment Drugs for The Treatment of Add Diagnosis/adhd:
- Adderall Tablets
- Vyvanse Pills
- Ritalin Tablets
- Concerta (extended-release tablets)
Drugs like these are declared 100% efficient in healing ADD diagnosis/ADHD victims to control impulsive behavior and become normal and concentrate on daily routine tasks more efficiently.
Still, those medications remain in the list of those drugs which are very addictive when the victims take them before they are diagnosed with ADD diagnosis/ADHD or use more than the prescribed dose. These drugs can be destructive for those who are even diagnosed with ADD/ADHD if they are taking more than the prescription. The second case can be for those who are not diagnosed with ADD diagnosis/ADHD properly and do not know the disorder’s nature. So, we can say that taking these treatment drugs is not safe in either way.
Improved Attention and Reduced Impulsive Behavior
The previously mentioned drugs, which are amphetamines and methylphenidates, are known as the stimulant effects on the body and are mainly recommended for ADD diagnosis/ADHD. These are prescribed to the victims to help control the impulse to do regular projects daily if they are currently coping with hyperactivity or inattentiveness or both at the same time. Still, these drugs are commonly known for abusable intent. While it might be necessary for the individuals diagnosed with ADD diagnosis or ADHD properly, they can produce massive abuse in others.
Try to avoid using any drug in ADD diagnosis that you think can temporarily focus and complete projects on time. You think that after completing the tasks, you may omit using them. If you think so, it is very wrong of you. You may become addict to them and entirely dependant on these stimulant drugs. Another situation can be that if you do not become an addict, then you might become dependent on these drugs. You would not be able to focus on projects until you take these drugs in ADD diagnosis. The situation would become like this “drug – completion of the project” and “no drug – incomplete projects.”
Both forms of drugs, though, are abuseable. Although they can be beneficial for others who are really and accurately diagnosed with ADHD, they can trigger a high in others.
add Diagnosis Studies Tell Numerous Individuals Abuse These Drugs in The Following Ways:
- Inhaling more dose than prescribed by the psychiatrist
- Using any of them or both while the psychiatrist does not specify them
- Taking the combination of both drugs at the same time can be a misuse of the drugs
- Taking extended-release prescriptions at the same time
The effect can be a mental dependency on the tablets, pills, or inhalants; it is believed that if an individual starts taking the drugs from one of the forms as mentioned above, it becomes difficult to maintain the routine calendar. He or she can not fulfill the obligations without using the drugs and can face severe psychic health concerns in ADD diagnosis.
So, suppose an individual becomes an addict to the drugs, as mentioned earlier, to rehabilitate himself or herself against ADD diagnosis or ADHD. In that case, it becomes impossible for him or her to manage the disease externally through the medications’ usage. Even same is the case when the individual is correctly diagnosed with ADD diagnosis or ADHD. Before the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), there can be a remedy to the above problem by taking several steps that the victim’s behaviors should support. These all behaviors or strategies lead to a clean and straightforward life. The only focus is the achievement of goals; no distractions are placed in the way of dreams.
following Are the Remedies:
- Developing a daily schedule. Waking up at the same point of time every day, going to bed at a reasonable time every night, eating at the same time every day, and completing grocery shopping, jobs, or tasks at the very same time will help those with ADHD or ADD diagnosis taking better control his or her life. This means no irregularity in the routine life – no tension arises – no hyperactivity or inattentiveness – no need for drugs. This is a cycle. If one of the elements is missing, then the process can not flow.
- Arrange and Downsize. In ADD diagnosis making a designated area in the household for all will reduce the number of things missing. Render throwing extra stuff aside rather than placing them down a pattern. This habit will create aregularity in your routine work, and your life looks clean, straightforward and simple in ADD diagnosis. Gathering stuff makes your home, desk or even bedroom stuffy, in which you are unable to find things that are essential to you for daily work. This can create tension to see what to need right now. Thus, the stuffier your table, the more inactiveness and anxiety.
- Maintain a Straightforward Approach. Limit the number of distractions – such as smartphones, gadgets, tv sets, songs, games consoles, and so on – particularly when a particular task, such as getting ready at the same time or working on projects, is required in ADD diagnosis. This strategy is linked with the previous one. Everyone needs things like phone accessories, computer accessories, and other electronic stuff, making your life comfortable. But, at the same time, using too many things needs too much time to be consumed. Thus you can not focus on your professional life in ADD diagnosis. Try to make your daily routine as simple as possible. This behavior will make sure that your professional life is not disturbed by side factors.
- Plan ahead of time. Attempting to put out laundry for the next day, preparing menus ahead of time, and other advanced preparation forms will help make decisions less complicated in ADD diagnosis. Furthermore, keep the number of options to a minimal (e.g., “whether in this or even that” rather than “pick either one or both of the above”).
Other Remedies or Remedial Behaviors Can Be:
- Make a schedule and stick to the schedule.
- Watch Television less or stop watching TV for a while.
- Focus only on a single task in ADD diagnosis and if you add one or more another job, then try to reduce other activities like playing games, watching Television etc.
- Set realistic goals only; if you think you want to do an innovative business, then consult with your closest ones or professionals.
- Acknowledge the small goals you have achieved and be happy.
- Never assume miracles in your life. Assuming miracles can lead you to become hopeless in ADD diagnosis. Professionals recommend being optimistic in life.
Do ADD Diagnosis or ADHD Only Affects Children?
Though children are by far the most often diagnosed with ADHD, prescriptions are administered to individuals of all ages who suffer from the condition, so opioid dependency is not an age-specific problem. Furthermore, dependence and addiction to these medications are common in close relatives and family members exposed to these drugs or others who live with ADHD and /or ADD diagnosis. So, what you need to do, is to focus on your family members and relatives who can get exposed to these drugs.
Don’t put off seeking treatment because of who you are and how you are dependent on drugs. Care will aid you in regaining control of the situation. To get going, give us a call right now to get help on ADD diagnosis.
Ben Lesser is one of the most sought-after experts in health, fitness and medicine. His articles impress with unique research work as well as field-tested skills. We are honored to have Ben writing exclusively for Dualdiagnosis.org.